THRIVE is currently seeking a strategic, highly motivated Director of Marketing for its growing team in Atlanta, Georgia with the ability to develop fully integrated and innovative marketing programs to drive awareness, create demand and foster client retention. You will blend creativity with strategic thinking, to define and execute strategies that deliver marketing qualified leads that drive opportunity targets for THRIVE’s sales pipeline. Your experience will help plan our marketing strategy and scale THRIVE from a small to a medium-sized company.
Why should you join us?
(1) YOU’LL BE CHALLENGED.
Every organization talks about development and evolving your career, but here, it’s part of the job description. You’re going to show us what you’re great at, and we’re going to help you break into all the other things you’ve always wanted to do. If you’re insatiably curious and ready to give your career all you’ve got by stepping beyond the title on your business card, we’d love to chat.
(2) YOU’LL HELP SOLVE THE RIGHT PROBLEMS.
Our clients come to us because they have a problem. And boy, do we love a challenge, so we attack each and everyone with incredible rigor, discipline, and a quality-or-die attitude. Work with THRIVE and you’ll get a chance to make a real difference for businesses and people through the products and services they interact with every day.
(3) YOU’LL WORK WITH PEOPLE AS PASSIONATE (I.E. CRAZY-DEDICATED) AS YOU ARE.
There’s no shame in being mega-enthusiastic about what you do, especially if that’s code for entrepreneurial. If this sounds like you, you’re going to fit in just fine around here. Here’s the thing: We’re growing. Fast. And if your idea of a good time is being a part of something big, then this is the place—and the team—for you.
- Develop and execute an account-based marketing strategy across all of THRIVE’s consulting services in line with the overall revenue strategy set by the CEO.
- Collaborate with leadership and subject matter experts to develop marketing strategies and develop collateral.
- Establish the most appropriate marketing programs including email, webinars, SEO, PPC, PR, social media, and events.
- Execute marketing programs with comprehensive outbound, inbound and content marketing components.
- Coordinate local marketing events, conferences, workshops, and online webinars.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, yellow papers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels,
- Drive employer/talent brand and collaborate with leadership to align talent acquisition efforts for success.
- Use analytics to provide valuable insight into how our inbound marketing converts into new clients, and continually refine our process to convert prospects.
- Manage social media profiles (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and any additional channels that may be added).
- Be visible in the design and innovation community in Atlanta and beyond. This includes building relationships, embracing speaking opportunities, and increasing awareness of our capabilities and brand.
- 10+ years of strategic level marketing experience in a premium professional services organization, preferably in new product development or technology.
- BA in Marketing or equivalent experience, MBA a plus.
- Strong creative content generation skills with a storyteller mindset and a standout portfolio of work.
- 5 years of experience directly managing a team and P&L.
- A team-player, collaborator, advisor, evangelizer with great communication skills and a drive to own and deliver a user-centered experience that
- Experience in creating and implementing new marketing campaigns and initiatives in B2B.
- A highly collaborative team player with an entrepreneurial spirit, and winning mentality who understands and appreciates small company culture.
- Strong understanding of digital campaign development, search engine optimization (SEO), and inbound marketing, Hubspot experience and certification a big plus.
- Social media experience as well as hands-on experience with email marketing, blogging, and creating YouTube videos.
- Represent the company at events with approximately 15% travel.
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced creative studio environment, this is not a remote position.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and consistently meet deadlines.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, Hubspot, and WordPress.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, resume, and portfolio samples. Please limit submissions to 10MB. Submissions without a portfolio will not be considered. No calls, please.
NOTE: Candidates who are not US citizens or permanent residents need to have the authorization to work in the US in order to apply.