HELLO! WE’RE THRIVE!
We’re a group of creative professionals raising the bar on informed innovation. We design consumer-driven brands, products, and experiences for leading companies around the world.
But this isn’t about us, It’s about YOU!
THRIVE is currently seeking a research field manager to manage logistics and assist in the coordination of qualitative research. We are looking for a true thought partner who manages assigned qualitative research projects guiding these studies from recruit to field by assisting with screener development, research logistics, respondent recruitment, vendor relationships, and overall ensuring a top-notch experience for both our clients and respondents. In addition, the research field manager will also have the unique opportunity to manage, build and grow a completely new service offering called THRIVE Labs, a state-of-the-art research facility that includes two suites of flexible space for conducting qualitative research and usability testing. The research field manager will be a valued member of our close-knit team and will play a critical role in helping us to deliver breakthrough work to our clients.
Why should you work with us?
(1) YOU’LL BE CHALLENGED. Every organization talks about development and evolving your career, but here, it’s part of the job description. You’re going to show us what you’re great at, and we’re going to help you break into all the other things you’ve always wanted to do, from Design to Research to Branding and on and on. If you’re insatiably curious and ready to give your career all you’ve got by stepping beyond the title on your business card, we’d love to chat.
(2) YOU’LL HELP SOLVE THE RIGHT PROBLEMS. Our clients come to us because they have a problem. And boy, do we love a challenge, so we attack each and everyone with incredible rigor, discipline, and a quality-or-die attitude. Work with THRIVE and you’ll get a chance to make a real difference for businesses and people through the products they interact with every day.
(3) YOU’LL WORK WITH PEOPLE AS PASSIONATE (I.E. CRAZY-DEDICATED) AS YOU ARE. There’s no shame in being mega-enthusiastic about what you do, especially if that’s code for entrepreneurial. If this sounds like you, you’re going to fit in just fine around here. Here’s the thing: We’re growing. Fast. And if your idea of a good time is being a part of something big, then this is the place—and the team—for you.
- Act as a thought partner from RFP to project completion with project teams/senior management, providing actionable ideas/approaches to move a project forward successfully
- Serve as a single point of contact for clients, suppliers, and consultants for all project management activities of qualitative research projects to manage approximately 5-8 projects at a time (depending on complexity)
- Coordinate and facilitate in-person research for two research suites that make up THRIVE LABS,
- including facility scheduling, respondent and client hosting, facility set-up, technology, and incentive distribution
- Develop screeners based on client specifications and overall research objectives
- Negotiate pricing with suppliers and manage budget from project inception through completion
- Manage all recruiting, logistics, and details for each project including, but not limited to: screener development; field briefings with vendors and internal teams; and monitoring of the recruitment process to ensure quotas and deadlines are met – which may require evening or weekend work if the project absolutely requires it
- Proactively identify potential issues and partner with clients and consultants to resolve while maintaining the integrity of the project objectives
- Research and vet new suppliers and emerging technologies and tools to build and maintain a strong vendor/partner relationship across markets
- Collaborate with other qualitative and quantitative team members on multi-phased or multi-approach research projects
- Manage project logistics, field schedules, and distribution of respondent materials (homework, product, etc.)
- Conduct initial review and entry of vendor invoices
- Follow and comply with THRIVE data security practices to protect IP and ensure vendor cooperation
- Have a college degree (BA/BS) in a related field
- Have 3-5 years of experience in qualitative recruiting or qualitative field management at an agency, consultancy, or research house
- A proven track record of managing multiple projects on time, and on budget
Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects and tasks concurrently
- Be detail-oriented – skilled at recognizing and troubleshooting potential issues
- Be a proactive communicator with excellent verbal written communication skills
- Clearly demonstrate your ability with project management processes and tools
- Have a passion for exceeding expectations under tight timelines
- Be collaborative: experienced in providing service and collaborating with colleagues
- Have advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office – e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint