HELLO! WE’RE THRIVE!
We’re a group of creative professionals raising the bar on Informed Design. We design consumer-driven brands, products, and experiences for leading companies around the world.
But this isn’t about us, It’s about YOU!
THRIVE is growing and looking for world-class talent. That’s why we’re reaching out to you. We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Creative Talent Recruiter with 8+ years of experience. People are the driving force behind THRIVE’s success, and we are looking for an impressive individual to partner with our growing practice areas to identify world-class talent to add to the THRIVE team. You will be passionate about the details and have a proven track record at a creative design firm or marketing/advertising agency to enable growth, recruit and grow teams, and shape culture.
Why should you work with us?
(1) YOU’LL BE CHALLENGED.
Every organization talks about development and evolving your career, but here, it’s part of the job description. You’re going to show us what you’re great at, and we’re going to help you break into all the other things you’ve always wanted to do, from Design to Research to Branding and on and on. If you’re insatiably curious and ready to give your career all you’ve got by stepping beyond the title on your business card, we’d love to chat.
(2) YOU’LL HELP SOLVE THE RIGHT PROBLEMS.
Our clients come to us because they have a problem. And boy, do we love a challenge, so we attack each and every one with incredible rigor, discipline, and a quality-or-die attitude. Work with THRIVE and you’ll get a chance to make a real difference for businesses and people through the products they interact with every day.
(3) YOU’LL WORK WITH PEOPLE AS PASSIONATE (I.E. CRAZY-DEDICATED) AS YOU ARE.
There’s no shame in being mega-enthusiastic about what you do, especially if that’s code for entrepreneurial. If this sounds like you, you’re going to fit in just fine around here. Here’s the thing: We’re growing. Fast. And if your idea of a good time is being a part of something big, then this is the place—and the team—for you.
- Own and manage the full-cycle recruitment process (identifying, attracting, assessing, hiring & on-boarding), ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Attract diverse top talent through employer branding, social networking, employee referrals, campus recruiting, and research with a refined and professional, yet personal approach.
- Undercover passive talent through the development of an employer brand strategy and outreach.
- Build relationships and work with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and team goals.
- Build a pipeline of world-class candidates across a range of creative disciplines: design research, product development, UX and brand communications
- Manage 5-10 requisitions at a given time with potential to take on more as business needs dictate.
- Design, create and maintain a best of breed Talent Acquisition (TA) process that includes: applicant tracking, organization of requisitions and job descriptions, interviewing best practices, internship program and university relations.
- Drive and manage on-campus recruiting efforts across undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Participate in lateral recruiting for interns and contractors over the course of the year.
- Serve as a compelling THRIVE ambassador throughout candidate lifecycle.
- BA or BS degree with demonstrated academic performance.
- Have 8+ years experience recruiting top creative talent in a creative services environment. Agency experience strongly preferred.
- Have advanced knowledge of recruiting best practices.
- Have the ability to work autonomously and achieve results, collaborating with hiring managers and HR team members required.
- Have a high emotional intelligence, and a creative mind with a great design sensibility, and a driven work ethic.
- Have a fearless nature that doesn’t stop you from connecting with new people on the phone or over email.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit: passionate, open and courageous.
- Instill fun and energy into THRIVE’s culture through your infectious approach to people and passion for hiring top-talent.
- Have hands-on experience with Human Resources tools (e.g. Jobvite and BambooHR).
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be proficienct in Microsoft Suite and Adobe Acrobat.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume.
No calls please.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.
THRIVE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
At THRIVE, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it! We believe difference and inclusion are critical to creating an innovative environment capable of delivering groundbreaking products, services, and experiences. All aspects of employment at THRIVE, including hiring, promoting, and disciplinary issues, are based on competence and the needs of the business. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.