THRIVE is an exciting place to work! We are at the forefront of innovation in product design and engineering for medical devices, robotics, and consumer goods. Our 10 years of expertise has allowed us to partner with some of the most recognizable Fortune 100 & 500 companies to help bring their newest product concepts to life.
This is a great opportunity for someone who likes the security of an established company but desires a “startup mentality”, including opportunities for rapid growth for self-motivated individuals.
Working at THRIVE is an engineer’s dream. You will learn more, grow faster, work with an excellent team and be appreciated for your contributions. If our requirements fit your background, we want to talk with you! www.thrivethinking.com
- You will have technical and programmatic ownership of consulting engagements to deliver robust designs for innovative new products
- You will be responsible for the product design from concept through pilot manufacture
- You will be a key contributor in an interdisciplinary team, rapidly evaluating design feasibility to help clients select product architectures
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent communication skills
- Some background working in smaller companies
- Solid experience working with clients and suppliers
- Experience with technical leadership of projects with 2-3 other contributors
- Experience managing project deliverables (schedule/budget), including technical status updates and status reporting
- Working knowledge of design using Injection Molded Plastics
- Production plastics & tooling support experience
- Solidworks CAD experience
- Hands-on experience in shop/lab work
- E Analysis experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Strength of materials
- Heat transfer
- Tolerance analysis
- Shock and vibration
- Design for manufacturability (high/low volume)
- BSMA. MSME is a plus
- 8+ years of technical design and project management, doing product and system design, not components
- Broad based M.E. Design experience in 1 or more of the following markets: Consumer products, industrial products, Medical Devices
- Mechanism Design experience. Cross-disciplinary electromechanical experience is a plus
- Hands-on Project Management of at least 1 full product development cycle of high-volume tooled products, from concept through pilot production
- Experience managing a team of other engineers is a plus
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience level and capabilities
PLEASE NOTE: This position is onsite in Atlanta, GA at THRIVE’s studio. It is not a remote position. No remote applications will be considered. Covid-19 vaccination required.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and work samples. Please limit submissions to 10MB.
No calls please. All International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.
THRIVE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
At THRIVE, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it! We believe difference and inclusion are critical to creating an innovative environment capable of delivering groundbreaking products, services, and experiences. All aspects of employment at THRIVE, including hiring, promoting, and disciplinary issues, are based on competence and the needs of the business. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.