Agile isn't just for digital anymore.
The world isn’t short of great ideas. It’s short of well-executed ones. THRIVE bridges that gap, applying agile engineering practices to manufacture products for the real world. Our product engineering teams work iteratively with in-house researchers, UX specialists and designers to champion the design intent and bring products to market as envisioned.
Our integrated team approach allows us to fail fast and mitigate risk since we focus on product design as well as feasibility of manufacturing and appropriate pricing.
- Requirements Definition
- Systems Architecture & Design
- Complex Mechanism Development
- Electronic Component Selection & Packaging
- Ergonomic Rigs
- Breadboard & Concept Models
Design for Manufacture
We use a rigorous process to optimize designs, prepare a product for volume manufacturing and define the total path for production.
- Manufacturability Assessment
- Mechanical Component Design
- Plastic Injection Molding Part Design
- Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Materials Selection & Costing Analysis
- Manufacturing Drawings
Proof of Concept
We demonstrate and prove the feasibility of product concepts by building out "works like/looks like" prototypes that demonstrate the overall experience to key stakeholders.
- Experience Demonstrators
- Proof of Concept Prototypes
- Rapid Prototyping (SLA/FDM)
- Usability Models
- Pilot Builds
Design Validation & Testing
We help you navigate the transition from development to production using validation techniques to test, refine and verify products prior to release for manufacture.
- Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Injection Molding Simulation
- Mechanical Event Simulation
- Thermal Analysis
- Risk Analysis (FMEA, Design Reviews)
- Verification & Validation Analysis
Process & Regulatory
We're deeply experienced at interpreting regulatory schemes, agencies, rules, standards and procedures and developing strategies to help teams meet their goals.
- Project & Risk Management
- Product & System Commercialization (Phases & Gates)
- RFQ/RFP Process Management
- Safety & Regulatory Process Management
- Supplier & Quality Management