THRIVE is pleased to announce that we will be sponsoring the Marcus Evans 2nd Annual Design Thinking Conference on February 24-25, 2016 at the Marines Memorial Club & Hotel in San Francisco, CA.
Through case study presentations and roundtable discussions this conference spotlights leading design-thinking experts cultivating a human-centric design environment that streamlines the innovation process. With a strong human-centered approach to design, THRIVE was eager to endorse a conference that brought more awareness to design-thinking as a strategic tool for business to drive organic growth.
Many companies are looking at ways they can integrate the innovation process from ideation to rapid prototyping however are afraid of the risk of creating a design that is not pleasing to the consumer. THRIVE has mitigated this risk by adopting a co-creation methodology which involves the consumer and client partner early on in the product development process.
Those interested in learning the importance of such design thinking principles and how to implement them can do so using the framework and tools discussed during this conference.
Key Design Thinking Take-aways:
– Harness a culture of innovation within the company through the catalyst of a workplace culture that encourages playful creativity
– Overcome initial resistance from the C-Suite through qualitative evidence and competitive success stories
– Realize the power of empathy based research through grassroots activity and engaging the consumer as a person
– Involve consumers and clients early in the product development stage to maximize co-creation potential
– Encourage internal design thinking that accounts for the technological and agility requirements of your business
THRIVE CEO Jonathan Dalton will be speaking at the conference on ‘Employing Design Thinking to Build a Successful Customer Experience Strategy’. We look forward to seeing you there!
More Information About This Event
Marcus Evans specializes in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. These events provide participants with key strategic business information that will enable them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and in essence make a positive contribution to their success.