THRIVE is Sponsoring The 2022 HFES International Symposium on Human Factors and Ergonomics in Health Care
Towards the end of last year, THRIVE expanded our Human Factors team to meet the demands of clients in the healthcare and the medical industry. As part of our continued dedication to health and well-being, THRIVE will be a sponsor at the 2022 International Symposium on Human Factors and Ergonomics in Health Care taking place March 20 – 23 in New Orleans, Louisiana!
The HFES International Symposium brings the best HF/E and healthcare professionals together in a concerted effort to improve healthcare systems worldwide. This educational event is focused on:
– Offering insights around the latest science and best practices
– Developing a deeper understanding of innovations in the safety of healthcare providers and patients
– Sharpening the focus of HF/E initiatives
– Improving regulatory approaches
– Growing attendees professional networks by connecting with human factors experts, pharmaceutical and medical device companies, biomedical engineers, healthcare providers, FDA representatives, patient safety researchers, and more
HFES International Symposium will offer five educational tracks that focus on different aspects of healthcare systems and how HF/E intersects with them. As an award-winning, ISO 9001 certified product development and innovation strategy firm, THRIVE is invested in continuing to advance Human Factors both in our business and in the broader world.
In addition to being one of the sponsors at the Symposium, THRIVE will also be exhibiting, so please stop by our booth (#14) and meet our experts Rachel Aronchick and Amy Stockslager, who will be on hand to advise and answer any questions you may have. So, join us to learn more about what we do and our HF/E initiatives! #HCS2022 #thrivethinking #humanfactors